Centralia Historical Society Museum
319 E. Sneed St.
Centralia, MO 65240
The museum is located at the Northwest corner of Bradford and Sneed streets in Centralia, MO. To get to the museum, there are three directions you would typically be traveling from: from the South (Columbia), from the East (Mexico), and from the West (Moberly).
- From Columbia
- From Moberly
- From Mexico
- Take Route B to Hallsville (8 miles)
- In Hallsville, continue on 124 (8 miles)
- In Centralia, turn right on W. Singleton St. (0.7 miles)
- Turn right onto Jenkins St. (1 block)
- Turn left onto Sneed St. (1 block)
- The museum and parking will be on your left.
- Take US-63S toward Columbia (15 miles)
- Take MO-22 exit toward Centralia (11 miles)
- In Centralia, turn right onto N. Jefferson St. (0.6 miles)
- Turn right onto E. Sneed St. (1 block)
- The museum and parking will be on your right.